Tuesday 15 September 2015

MEET THE BULL OF CINEMATOGRAPHY

It was great interviewing Boris Of BULL Media.

Q- Can we know you sir?

A - My name is Chukwudi Boris Nzogbu. A cinematographer, And a Non-linear editor. I live in Abuja, Nigeria.


Q- You are one of the best cinematographers in the country… How has been the journey so far?

A- It's been fun all the way. Reasons being that, I Love My Job. Anytime, any day. I have spent well over a decade on this job. I have equally trained a number of young men and women. That has been my Joy.





Q- Thats great sir. About Accepting criticisms? How well do you take criticisms?

A- Criticism is one of the propelling factors to greatness.


Q- Can you talk about some of the challenges in filming?

A- Getting the right equipments is one of the major challenges.






Q- What are your thoughts on your personality? Strengths? Weaknesses?

A- On personality, people associate with you if it adds up to the overall output and quality of the production. As regards strength, nothing is impossible. Weaknesses, we are but humans, anything can happen.

Q- Are there any new projects you’re working on that you can talk about?

A - Yeah. Currently I am working on a documentary about Nigeria at 55. We are touring states in Nigeria.

Q- Wow. that must be huge. A little on Bull media sir?

A- We are also offer, events management services, Branding, training and other multimedia services. Bull Image Limited is a multi-media outfit with the aspirations of churning out international start video and audio.




Q- Any advice or word for Upcomers?

A- If film making is not their hobby, they will not go far, but if it is, the sky is their stating point.

Bella- Thank you Mr Boris. it is an honor sir.
Boris- You are welcome. Anytime you need me don't hesitate to contact me.
Twitter: @Nzogbu
Facebook: Chukwudi Boris Nzogbu
IG: borisnzogbu

No comments:

Post a Comment